Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Austin gets all the guys, and he LOVES it.

Check out that stud grabbin' their asses.  This guy is H-A-W-T.  Click "I Just Came" if you agree!  Right down there  ||
                                                                           v
Guess what guys... It's contest time!  The first person to guess who those two bubble-butt asses belong to gets a free fake of their choice.  (Don't even think about looking at the labels, you sly dawg, haha)  I am going to have to say to win this you must be a follower, sorry anons, but Google accounts are free to create, so feel free to make one and follow!

     One last thing, I like to hear from you guys, and so I am trying to be more interactive, as you may have noticed.  So what do you think, do you like it, or should I just post the fakes and stfu, haha.  But I would also like you guys to participate.  I was astonished to see almost 50 people answer the survey from my last post, but I haven't received any comments.  I don't want to sound like an emotional chic, but I want to know what I am doing right, what I am doing wrong, what you want to see, whether it is people to be faked or things I should add to the blog.

Skype: FCD Fakecelebdudes.blogspot.com
add me ;) and hmu guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment